Depot Asset Quality Controller (Lot Attendant) - Ellesmere Port
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent are currently looking to recruit aDepot Asset Quality Controller (Lot Attendant)to join our team inEllesmere Port.
This role reports directly to the Assistant Depot Manager/Depot Manager. You will have the responsibility of upholding our vehicle standards therefore you will need to make a positive experience for all Flex-E-Rent customers and have a keen eye for detail, safety and functionality of ancillary equipment.
• To supervise yard activities in respect of vehicle progress and status of ALL vehicles at the depot, such as, preparation of booked vehicles, ensuring available vehicles, controlling vehicles in preparation, Conducting regular audit on VSA standards. To ensure standards of preparation for hire, assisting VOR workshop and VOR damage claim vehicles in yard.
• To ensure effective audit of check-in and damage check of vehicles arriving at the depot, ex hire, inter-depot movements and new supplier. Checking every specialist vehicle in terms of ancillary equipment.
• To carry out the depot check-in and fault/damage inspection of ALL vehicles with ancillary equipment. E.g. tail lifts, cranes, welfare etc (As list). Report any faults or damage to ADM for review by workshop or DRU.
• Ensure (by Quality checks) that standards of all vehicles going on hire are maintained by regular spot checks.
• To undertake daily yard checks
• Have the status knowledge of all vehicles under your remit ensuring records are correct
• Ensure the safe parking of all vehicles whilst taking consideration to persons walking in the yard and keeping walkways free from obstruction
• Ensuring health and safety protocol is followed at all times taking into consideration employees, suppliers and customers
• Valeting duties on an ad hoc basis
• Driving duties on an ad hoc basis
• To perform any duties which might reasonably be expected of this position but are not specifically mentioned above
• Ensure COVID protocols are maintained in our yard and vehicle preparation areas. • Check all HGV going out on rent match the specification and items that have been requested.
• HGV Compliance documents – Work with office team to ensure these in place.
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
• Must hold a current UK CE or C Driving Licence (formerley Class 1 & 2)
• Good timekeeper
• Good organisational skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Safety conscious
• Basic computer skills