12 month Management Trainee - Super Premium Car Collection
Add an annual turnover of $24.1billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for fifteen consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Heathrow Airport, Super Premium branch has an opening for two
12 month placement Management Trainees.
You will be working with a dedicated team specialising in providing excellent customer service to our customers. We do this every day by working with our rental branches, and ensuring our research and communication is accurate for our customers.
We're excited by people who have a passion for providing excellent customer service and want to excel within a large organisation!
The ideal candidate will work within the Super Premium business and will require a proven ability in providing high levels of customer service, logistics and strong organisational skills. Communication is key in this role, the candidate will need to have the ability to liaise effectively with customers and branches alike.
We are looking for an individual that is:
- Career driven and be willing to support company initiatives
- Drive a fun, friendly and competitive work atmosphere
This is an extremely challenging and rewarding role where you can directly see your impact on the business.
If you think this role sounds the perfect job for you, please apply directly at the apply button!
The role involves maintaining and running the administrative side of the Exotic Car Collection Division. This will involve but is not limited to:
- Handling internet based reservation management, enquiries and bookings
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Timely maintenance on vehicles
- Delivering exceptional service to customers & Enterprise Teams - Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other service to our customers
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls – Processing reservations, rate quotes, general enquiries, providing information and resolution for our customers, branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks and accounts receivables
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance. Booking vehicles around the UK to facilitate the logistical process
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties as assigned
- Ensuring protection & privacy of customer data
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A history of strong customer service ability
- The ability to work towards goals & targets on a daily basis
- The ability to manage their own time to achieve deadlines
- Have strong administrative controls, particularly billing, call backs, returns and AR control
- Must display an exceptional telephone manner as they will be speaking frequently with high net worth customers
- Ability to build internal & external relationships
- Great communication skills (Verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Contract: 12 month Placement
Salary: £21,500 per annum
Hours: 45 hours/week (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, Sat 9am-4pm – Every three weeks with a flex day)
Location: Heathrow Airport, Northern Perimeter Road, Hounslow TW6 2RY