Customer Assistance Representative Representative Sr.
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of more than 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
at Heathrow Airport is looking to grow our
The Customer Assistant Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers with their rental transactions; face to face and over the telephone. The Customer Assistant Representative is an integral part of the team and will gain knowledge through training and hands on experience to provide exceptional service and deliver administrative support to the depot.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week Monday - Sunday, the successful candidate will be based at Heathrow Aiport which is open from 5am - 12pm.
Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where team work rules. It's a fast-paced, fun environment at a top European Airport location. If you enjoy a job where you're not staring at the clock, this is the one for you!
Benefits of the role include;
- Bonus structure and commissions based off sales and customer service performance
- £18,000 per annum with additional performance-based bonus's mentioned above
Customer Assistant Representatives at Heathrow Airport assist our customers by greeting them at the rental counter. They assist in checking them into their electronic reservation, offer optional products such as GPS, car seats and fuel. This is considered a sales position and is the perfect opportunity for those with superior customer service skills and persuasive skills. Love helping people? We'd love to hear from you!
Main duties incude;
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Up-sell the products and services we provide in addition to the rental
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Inspect vehicle's condition upon return and process any damage claims (if applicable)
- Collect any owed fuel expenses
- Review and process final bill with customer
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Must be an effective communicator with good telephone manner
- Full UK Driving Licence preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the UK and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Want to learn more? Apply today and chat with a recruiter to see if this is the job for you!