Driver / Valeter Derby
Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit aDriver / Valeterto join our team inDerby.
The successful candidate will predominantly be an on-site valeter but will also have some driving responsibilities. He/She will provide a high level of customer service while delivering and collecting a wide variety of vehicles for both customers and other branches. Our Driver / Valeter's play an integral part in the success of our business as they are quite often the first and last point of contact for our customers. Valeting responsibilities mean you will consistently ensure that vehicle’s are prepared to a high standard so they are suitable and ready for hire.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for eleven consecutive years and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way.
- To clean and valet vehicles inside and out to an exceptionally high standard, ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction
- To deliver and collect a variety of vehicles in keeping with the category of your licence entitlement
- To inspect all vehicles up on delivery and collection to ensure that any defects or damage is recorded, agreed and signed for by the customer, whilst maintaining a strong relationship with the customer
- Where appropriate to identify any faults on the vehicles and report as necessary
- To complete all necessary handover paperwork, such as rental check sheets etc ensuring that all details are correct and accurate
- To take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and to take reasonable care not to put other people – fellow employees, members of the public – at risk by what you do or don’t do in the course of your work
- To ensure that you comply with all reasonable requirements of ISO14001 and ISO9001
- Full, Clean UK driving licence is essential
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take pride in your work
- Organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Have a flexible and positive approach to work