Exit Booth Agent - Heathrow Airport
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for thirteen consecutive years.
The Heathrow Airport location of Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for two Exit Booth Agents. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the final stage of the rental car process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information. The person in this role performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
All candidates must be able available to work a 40 hour work week on a flexible shift system. This can include weekends, holidays and morning shifts starting from 5am and evening shifts ending at 12am.
- Verify car information and Registration for security and car control.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and tidy image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
- Experience of handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be able to work shift patterns