Insurance Claims Apprenticeship
We are one of the biggest employers in Aldershot and we are now seeking motivated, customer service driven applicants to join our Claims Apprenticeship Programme. If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and develop this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business. This role will suit someone looking for their first step in their career or an individual who may like to consider a change of industry.
Salary - £17,850 per annum, paid monthly
Hours - Monday - Friday 8-5 with 1 hour for lunch
Location - Aldershot, Hampshire
Apprenticeship Level – Advanced
Duration - 12-18 months
Benefits - Fun and friendly working environment, free parking, convenient town centre location, discounted health and dental plan, winning wardrobe vouchers at discounted rates, NUS discount card... and much more!
You will undertake a Claims Practitioner Level 3 qualification which will also see you gain a Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII) or a Certificate in Claims Handling (Cert CILA). We are a company that really does reward hard work and if you perform you will have the opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
There are roles in a number of our Claims teams so we can match your abilities to the team you would be most suited dependent on your skills.
We cover 90 countries and boast a fleet of more than 2 million vehicles. For our 100,000 colleagues, this means going the extra mile to keep everything running smoothly every day. Something you might not know is that we’re a family-run business, meaning people are at the heart of how we think and what we do. We have been included in The Times list of Top 50 Employers for Women for seventeen years, as well as Stonewall’s index of Top 100 employers for LGBT inclusion in the workplace. We have also been recognised as a Disability Confident Leader, currently rank tenth in the Social Mobility Employer Index as well as being named a Race Equality Responsible Business Champion by BITC.
For more information, check out Vanessa's Story and lots of other great stories on our website to see why apprenticeships with Enterprise are the place to be!
Supported by a team leader, you will be:
- Learning to manage a portfolio of claims
- Building on negotiation skills both in writing and via telephone with a variety of contacts
- Developing an understanding of department processes and learn to apply and adapt these depending on circumstance
- Establishing key information for claim circumstances and determining appropriate action
- Providing exceptional customer service via telephone and in writing
- Updating internal databases and systems with a commitment to attention to detail
- Building internal and external relationships and communicating on a variety of levels
- Working towards team and individual targets
Please get in touch with us if you:
- Have a desire to progress within a team orientated environment
- Show a willingness to learn
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess a great attention to detail
- Are computer literate and have experience in using Microsoft products
- Are customer focused
- Have good organisational skills
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above is desirable but not essential
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality.