Night Shift Driver - Barrow-in-Furness
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is rapidly expanding and growing within the local area. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers fantastic opportunities and a quality work environment.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
As such, Enterprise Rent A Car Barrow-in-Furness has an opportunity within their night shift team for a driver/valeter.
This employee with work with others conducting the same functions in order to assist the branch and complete the scheduled deliveries and collections. They will be required to provide a high level of customer service and on occasion will be assisting customers face to face. They will deliver vehicles to business customers and in some instances, drive customers, employees or vendors to and from appropriate destinations whilst giving courteous and professional customer service. The driver also cleans vehicles inside and out either by hand or using mechanical washing equipment.
The successful candidates will be based out of our Barrow-in Furness branch and will assist with the out of hours corporate delivery programme from this branch.
Typical shift patterns will be:
Monday - Thursday 4PM til 2AM
Friday - 12PM-10PM
Alternate Saturday mornings (time will be given back during the week if working a Saturday morning)
We can potentiall consider one week of 'days' for every 3 weeks of lates worked, to suit the candidate, but flexibility on is a must. .
- Clean and inspect interior and exterior of vehicle using 25 point check list
- Complete Vehicle Service Attendent log
- Notify manager of any potential safety and maintenance issues on vehicles and equipment
- Accurately record vehicle damage on delivery, collection and check-in of vehicle
- Drive, deliver and collect vehicles locally or out of area, following all rules of the road
- May be required to conduct customer pick-ups and ride backs
- Must maintain a safe and satisfactory driving record
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers in person on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with vehicle inspection, controls and fuel readings on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assessing vehicle condition for returning customers on check-in.
- Notify management of any known customer problems upon delivery and collection of vehicles
- Must have a valid UK driving license with and must have no drug or alcohol related convictions
- Must be able to supply satisfactory references