One Year Management Placement / Internship – Isle of Wight
Add an annual turnover of $22.5 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of more than 1.7 million vehicles spread across 9,500 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Whether on a year-long placement or a summer internship, our students play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and will have a comprehensive introduction to our Graduate Management Training Programme. For a university student, real world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
Our interns go at a highly energised pace. From day one of your summer internship or year-long placement at Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire the highly marketable skills and experience that you get when you’re helping to run and operate a successful business. But don’t just take our word for it – our interns have twice been voted Best Intern of the Year at the NUE awards.
Our university interns and placement students take on the same challenges on their internship as those that join us on our award-winning Graduate Management Programme. After an initial virtual classroom-based orientation session, you’ll be assigned to a branch office for hands-on business training. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our promote-from-within culture will do the rest - ensuring that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in management, finance, operations, sales and customer service.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please visit the Enterprise Rent-A-Car website.
When you join our Management Placement and Internship Programme, whether on a year-long placement or a summer internship, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding, and often unexpected challenges. As well as getting the chance to put into practice all that you’ve learned so far while at university, you’ll also learn more hard and soft skills than you ever thought possible.
Not only is it a paid placement programme, but you may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards, in the same way that those that join our Graduate Management Programme do too. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing launchpad to your career.
- We accept applications for our Management Placement and Internship Programme from all university students regardless of year, university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is based on how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- You must have a full driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- No drug or alcohol related offence on driving record within the last five years is permitted.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Please limit your application to only one job posting based on where you live and/or plan to work. Applying to multiple locations will delay your application being processed.
- This job posting is for applications within the following locations: Isle of Wight.