Part Time Administrator - Evenings and Weekends
When you join one of the largest employers in Aldershot, you'll be one of the thousands of people in the UK who make our business as successful as it is, as well as being part of a friendly, supportive and really enthusiastic team. Our Vehicle Services Department is waiting to welcome their new Vehicle Service Administrator.
You should enjoy working on several different projects simultaneously, as you'll be multitasking on a daily basis. We are looking for exceptional levels of accuracy, attention to detail and productivity in this administrative opportunity.
We really do believe in developing our people to the full. In fact, we feature regularly as one of the Top 50 Companies Where Women Want to Work, among other accolades. As you'd expect of a hugely successful company there are all sorts of other rewards too, such as life assurance, employee referral bonuses and more.
• Data entry and filing
• Use of computer software to manage aspects of inventory
• Handling post – inbound and outbound
• Creation and completion of sales invoicing
• Hanging spare keys
• Reconciliation of banking statements to identify and assign vehicle payments
• Ability to communicate effectively via telephone, internet and other mediums
• Must have strong organisational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a busy team
• Proven ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
25 per week
Weekday evenings - 6pm-11pm
Alternate weekends - 10am-2pm