Out of Hours - Customer Service Representative
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for an Out of Ours Customer Service Representatives for our central team. The Customer Service Representative provides a superior, friendly, and efficient service for customers that need our help outside of usual hours. This position requires a large amount of driving and delivering the vehicles to customers all over Scotland. The Customer Service Representative performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Employees will work shifts consisting of 5 days out of 7. Monday to Friday shifts will be 3pm to Midnight and every other weekend is required 11am to Midnight.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Superior, friendly, efficient service during all stages of the rental car process; facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information. The person in this role performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Deliver and collect vehicles safely
- Check vehicles for changes in condition
- Flexible to meet the customer requests
- Complete all necessary paperwork for the rental process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
- Hours: 45/Week- 5 days a week
- Location: Glasgow