Customer Assistance Representative - Nairn
As part of our ongoing expansion, Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Assistance Representative to join our team in Nairn.
- £10.42 p/hour (£22819.86 per annum)
- 25 days paid holidays a year + public holidays
- Life Assurance - 3 x Salary
- Short Term Disability
- Stakeholder Pension
- Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
- 45 hours
- Monday - Friday
- 8.00am to 5.30pm
- 5 Tom Semple Rd, Nairn IV12 5QW
Training and Development
This role offers fantastic progression opportunities via our in-house training and development program. We encourage all our employees to be the best they can be.... and we reward this commitment with £500 bonuses on completion of each training stage, there are two stages in your initial training. The training program will be around 10 months. As you complete each task on the training roadmap you will mark your completion and you're understanding and competence in that area will be accredited by one of the team. There will be lots of different knowledge checks and activities along the way, so you’ll always be taking the next step in your learning with us. Training and development will be ongoing.
Add an annual turnover of $23.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.8 million vehicles and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is its commercial vehicle rental division, providing services tailored to the needs of commercial vehicle hire customers from 28 locations across the UK, while boasting one of the largest and most diverse commercial vehicle rental fleets
Diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work every year since it was conceived 17 years ago and have been honored with many other awards along the way.
Enterprise promotes a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
- Building customer relationships
- Communication in person, over the phone and via email
- Marketing the business and building long term relationships
- Account Management duties
- Handling customer requests
- Problem solving
- Working to deadlines
- Administration duties
- Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- A tenacious, enthusiastic, and flexible disposition
- Experience of call handling/customer service
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a contact centre environment or similar customer environment
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and also on your own when required