Customer Service Apprenticeship- Inverness
Customer Service Apprenticeship
If you want to join the largest car rental company in the world and earn while you learn, read on!
Add an annual turnover of $26 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are now seeking candidates that are passionate about delivering excellent service, hard working and motivated apprentices to join our Inverness branch.
If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and a great communicator this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
You will undertake a Modern Apprenticeship on Customer Service. For more information, check out Vanessa's Story and lots of other great stories on our website to see why apprenticeships with Enterprise are the place to be!
Salary - Up to £16,000 per annum, paid monthly
Hours - 40 hours a week - Shifts Mon - Sat.
Location - Inverness
Apprenticeship Level - Modern Apprenticeship - Customer Service Level 6
Duration - 12-18 months
Benefits - Fun & friendly working environment, discount with local businesses, winning wardrobe vouchers at discounted rates, NUS discount card... and many more!
Responsibilites for this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support to your team
- Providing exceptional customer service in person and via written communication
- Updating internal databases and systems with a commitment to attention to detail
- Building internal and external relationships and communicating on a variety of levels
- Working as part of a team
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Self motivated
- Customer focused
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Maths and English at National 5 level ideal.
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality.