Driver / Fleet Technician - Enterprise Car Club - Inverness
Our Car Club division, Enterprise Car Club, is currently recruiting for a Fleet Technician/Driver to join the team in Inverness, Scotland.
This varied and customer facing role will involve undertaking a variety of tasks to keep our fleet of Car Club vehicles running smoothly and trouble-free for our members. This is a field based position.
You will be a self-starter who enjoys problem solving, working under your own initiative and who has great customer service skills. If you have a passion for cars, even better but it’s not essential to be successful in the role.
In return we offer you a great start within the company, as well as training and development opportunities as Enterprise Car Club grows across the UK.
A little bit more about Enterprise Car Club:
Enterprise Car Club is designed to meet the fast growing demand for car sharing across the UK. Enterprise Car Club has been busily expanding its operation across the UK to enable more people to benefit from low cost, convenient and greener motoring.
We now operate in 50+ cities across England, Scotland and Wales and the club now has around 50,000 members using the service. Our cars and vans are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reserved by the hour or day. The cars are conveniently located in designated parking bays near to where our customers live and work and can be reserved online or by phone in advance, or at the last minute. We take care of insurance, tax, servicing, parking permits costs and even cleaning, so all our customers need to worry about is enjoying their journeys.
Duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Attending vehicles at their roadside locations to troubleshoot problems
- Conduct routine safety checks on fleet of vehicles
- Delivering and collecting of vehicles
- Maintenance and cleaning of vehicles, including small fixings
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other employees who are responsible for onsite Car Club vehicles at our other corporate sites
- Must have a full, clean valid UK driving licence
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without direct daily supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven problem solver
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and to Enterprise Car Club members
- Previous vehicle maintenance experience an advantage but not essential
Salary: £8.20 p/h
Hours: 40 per week,shift rota - 4 weekday shifts plus one day at the weekend