Vehicle Repair Admin Assistant
We are looking for an admin assistant to join our busy vehicle repair team basd in Leeds. You will be working in a small team supporting our UK wide Car Club operations. Your role will involve ensuring all repairs are completed in a timely manner, and helping to manage our fuel expenditure.
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Holdings– a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Car Club is Britain's largest car club network. We now operate in over 25 cities across England, Scotland and Wales and the club now has around 50,000 members using the service. Our cars and vans are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reserved by the hour or day. The cars are conveniently located in designated parking bays near to where our customers live and work and can be reserved online or by phone in advance, or at the last minute. We take care of insurance, tax, servicing, parking permits costs and even cleaning, so all our customers need to worry about is enjoying their journeys.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage incoming calls – from our Fleet Support team, and vendors, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors.
- Manage outgoing calls- repair and maintenance management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned.
- Responsibility for producing regular reports relating to vehicle availability and maintenance.
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Ability to evaluate customer needs, fact find, builds rapport, answer questions, and probe for service quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to understand and follow instructions
- Strong telephone handling skills
- Accurate administrative skills in the area of typing, data entry and reporting
- Knowledge of general office practices, basic computer programs and standard office equipment
- Ability to maintain confidential information and discretion
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn all aspects of this role on-the-job
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team in a cooperative manner to accomplish joint tasks and common objectives
- Strong time management, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks, as well as resolve recurring and some irregular problems
- Show initiative
- Ability to handle and solve problems in a professional manner
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Customer service - retail or administrative support experience
- Vehicle repair experience would be a bonus advantage