Add an annual turnover of $22.3billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for ten consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
A team of 24 who specialise in providing excellent customer service to our customers. We do this everyday by working with local authorities and rental branches, and ensuring our research and communication is accurate for our customers.
We're excited by people who have a passion for providing excellent customer service and want to excel within a large organisation!
The Administrative Coordinator role is located within the Traffic Violations department at our head office in Staines. This is a key role in which customer service, research skills, data entry and attention to detail are required.
Salary: 17,000 per Annum
Hours: 40 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
Location: Staines, UK
- Daily interaction with Enterprise global application CMS (Citation Management System)
- Receiving, Reviewing & Uploading data files
- Exporting Dynamic Reports from CMS and analyzing by business sector
- Processing Citations resulting from Retail Rentals
- Daily & Monthly performance reporting for inclusion in results
- Constant interaction with Teams in Paris
- Ensuring protection & privacy of customer data pertaining to Citations
- Delivering exceptional service to French customers & Enterprise Teams
- Play a leading role in setting up Phase 2, Phase 3 & More
The right candidate will:
- Be very career driven and be willing to support company initiatives
- Drive a fun, friendly and competitive work atmosphere for all Department employees
- Language skills in German, French and Spanish is a plus!
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Ability to build internal & external relationships
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills (Verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Ability to organise and present information, views and concepts in a concise and understandable format for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Reliability and hard working
- Previous customer service experience
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Products, internet and telephone skills
- Legally authorised to work in the UK without restriction