Credit Control Administrator
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
In this entry level position you will play an active part in a small team that supports our National Customers with their billing and payment processes. We are very customer focused. Building long lasting relationships with our customers is crucial. You will need to have excellent communication skills and previous customer service experience in order to succeed in the role. You will also need great attention to detail and enjoy problem solving.
Our processes are unique so we have a customer centric approach in collecting money and it is more administrative driven. You will work in a great team, in a fun and friendly environment, where personal development & growth is actively encouraged.
This is an entry level role that will be based at our South East regional head office in Staines upon Thames.
You will be part of a team that provides centralised services across the different Enterprise business divisions, in the UK, Ireland, Spain & France.
Over the past 12 months, the department has experienced four promotions to other divisions as well as a number of internal promotions.
We are looking for an individual who has excellent communication skills and is able to demonstrate confidence, leadership and has the drive to succeed.
The right candidate will have responsibilities that include:
- Regular contact with customers via emails and calls
- Develop and maintain relationships with account contacts and various internal departments
- Resolve customer queries and disputes related to invoices
- Responsible for ensuring payment received as per agreements
- Creation of excel reports & monthly statements
- Focus on individual and team monthly targets
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel
- High attention to detail and the ability to organise your workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Previous debt management experience advantageous but not essential
- Ability to build internal & external relationships
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Must be legally authorised to work full time in the UK without restriction
- Previous administrative experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel