Credit Control Coordinator
Add an annual turnover of $22.3 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
The European Citations division is seeking qualified candidates for the opportunity of Collections Coordinator supporting UK based at our South East head office in Staines.
The Citations department provides centralized Citation Management services for the UK, Ireland, Spain & France. For the UK, this includes all One Enterprise mobility divisions – Daily Rental, FlexE-Rent & Enterprise Car Club. Over the past 12 months, the department has experienced four promotions to othr dicisions as well as a number of internal promotions.
The Team is on track to beat financial forecasts for FY19 and is investing in smarter working methods to support all business lines.
We are looking for an individual who exudes confidence, leadership and has the drive and determination to join a team which is driving efficiency standards, improving performance levels and getting unrivalled exposure across all of Europe.
The right candidate will have responsibilities that include:
- Ensuring payments are received in line within credit terms
- Consistent customer contact approach
- Leverage synergies with other collections teams
- Equal focus on individual and team monthly targets
- Collaborate with UK Corporate & Business Management teams to support collection efforts
- Accounts Receivable clean up management
- Prioritise high value debt profiles
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and EHI contacts
- Customer telephone contact operational plan
- Resolve customer queries and disputes to invoices
The right candidate will:
- Be very career driven and be willing to support company initiatives at the head office
- Create a fun and friendly work atmosphere for all Traffic Violations credit control employees
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Commercial awareness of Traffic law and legislation
- French, Spanish, German language skills beneficial
- Strong Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Ability to build internal & external relationships
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills (Verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Ability to organise and present information, views and concepts in a concise and understandable format for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Reliability and hard working
- Must be legally authorised to work full time in the UK without restriction
- Previous administrative experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel