Customer Service / Citations Co-ordinator - French Speaker
Add an annual turnover of $22.5 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of more than 1.7 million vehicles spread across 9,500 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for ten consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
The EU Shared Services Citations department provides Citations & Toll Management services to all business lines in the UK, Ireland, Spain & France. The division works in collaboration with multiple departments across the UK & EU on the deployment of commercial initiatives in accordance with the Company’s strategic objectives.
The EU Shared Services Citations department is seeking qualified candidates for the exciting opportunity Citations Coordinator for the French Team based at our Regional head office in Staines (TW18 4HR).
The EU Citations department consists of circa 40 employees operating as a Shared Services function. The team is structured to directly support Citations Management for all mobility business lines across EHI Corporate Operations within the EU.
New members of the team are given exposure to operational, financial & legal processes across multiple mobility lines in order to develop employees for future leadership roles within the team.
The division has successfully completed 8 high level Integrations over recent fiscal years & implemented multiple technology & automation enhancements to support business growth in all sectors.
Our Regional Administrative office is located in Staines-upon-Thames in Surrey. Staines-upon-Thames is a town on the River Thames in Surrey, England, it is within the western bounds of the M25 motorway, within the London Commuter Belt and the office is only a ten minute walk away from Staines train station. Our office building has a stylish, contemporary and open workspaces for our growing workforce. Just a ten minute walk and you can be on Staines High Street, surrounded by local shops and restaurants.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00, 40 hours per week
Location: Enterprise House, 203 London Road, Staines, Surrey, TW18 4HR
The Citations Coordinator will have responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for incoming correspondence.
- Processing traffic violations including Parking, Speeding and Bus lane penalties
- Reconciling payments received from customers
- Liaising directly with customers and local councils regarding queries on penalties
- Problem solving on outstanding payments
- Providing support and information to our branch network
- Managing timely invoice uploads for EHI Fleet Customers
- Reducing PCN Payments outside of local authority timeframes
- Reducing Rejected Representation and more
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Fluent in French
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Ability to build internal & external relationships
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills (Verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Ability to organise and present information, views and concepts in a concise and understandable format for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Reliability and hard working
- Fluent in French
- Previous customer service experience
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Products, internet and telephone skills