Customer Service Coordinator
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and previous customer service experience in order to succeed in the role. You will also need great attention to detail and enjoy problem solving. You will work in a great team, in a fun and friendly environment, where personal development & growth is actively encouraged.
This is an entry level role that will be based at our South East regional head office in Staines upon Thames.
Our rental support department includes commercial and specialist vehicles, month or more and an out of hours division. The department has grown rapidly over the years and is the largest of its kind globally.
We are looking for an individual who has excellent communication skills and is able to demonstrate confidence, leadership and has the drive to succeed.
The job role includes (but is not limited to):
- Assisting with customer queries in a customer centric manner
- Regular admin duties
- Fleet Logistics and movement of vehicles
- Develop and maintain relationships with account contacts and various internal departments
- Focus on individual and team monthly targets
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to organise your workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Ability to build internal & external relationships
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
If you you have any questions surrounding this opportunity please contact Tarkinder Bening on 01784 428232 or via email Tarkinder.K.Bening@ehi.com.
- Must be legally authorised to work full tim ein the UK without restriction
- Previous Customer Service experinece
- Working knowledge of Excel