Exit Booth Agent - Heathrow Airport
Add an annual turnover of $22.3billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
The Heathrow Airport location of Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for two Exit Booth Agents. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the final stage of the rental car process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information. The person in this role performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
All candidates must be able available to work a 40 hour work week on a flexible shift system. This can include weekends, holidays and morning shifts starting from 5am and evening shifts ending at 12am.
- Verify car information and Registration for security and car control.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and tidy image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
- Experience of handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be able to work shift patterns
- Have a full UK Manual Driver's License