Lead Software Engineer - Kotlin (homeworking / work from home)
The spirit of a startup. The resources of Enterprise. When you bring your experience and talents here, you’ll join a team of start-up minded creators and leaders. But we are also part of Enterprise Holdings, one of the world’s most respected companies and owner of brands like Enterprise Rent-A-Car®. For your career, and for your life, it is the best of both worlds.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, Entegral is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and owner of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand. Entegral increases efficiency through the entirety of the claims process. When paired with CAPS, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience for the duration of a motor claim. The new name captures the spirit of our company, combining the strength of Enterprise and the integral role we play in the industry. It also represents the integrity we bring to every interaction and the collaboration we foster within the industries we serve.
Our UK based team are looking for a smart, passionate, and results-oriented software engineer to help us develop innovative software initiatives across our software suite. This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is interested in exploring software technologies throughout the stack and excited to take the challenges to have a major impact on our products.
For more information about Entegral and other opportunities within Enterprise, go to www.entegral.co.uk
you must have an in depth understanding of the underlying technologies and be excited to thoroughly apply your knowledge for the benefit of the organisation. You must be passionate about mentoring your peers. You must be able to evangelize your thoughts to help drive innovative solutions to improve and streamline processes. Entegral is an exciting place to work where you are interacting with the highest level of engineering talent, constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower each other.
- Design and build all aspects of software solutions, from architectural overview to hands on coding, in a friendly team with a wealth of knowledge about the industry
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
- Apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques to establish ongoing direction, specification, design, development and implementation of technology vision and strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and build solution integrations
- Provide guidance and oversight on technical matters within a solution to ensure the technologies are secure, interoperable, and supportive of the company’s vision and strategy
- Actively coach, mentor and teach others; use influence, expertise and leadership to support other teams as they implement technology solutions
- Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of applications while delivering impactful business value
- Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensure security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identify opportunities for improving security and implement strategies to improve our security posture
- May require occasional on-call duties
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Please note that all applicants must have the ability to pass a security check involving financial probity and basic criminality
This position is based on working remotely with teams based in the UK, and central offices in Egham and Leeds.
Entegral is a global team of individuals who collectively create a culture that strives to provide an inclusive environment where you can thrive. We offer an active community minded Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee. We support employees through employee resource groups. We believe in belonging through providing My Purpose, My Time paid time off to volunteer. We invest in your growth through dedicated Days of Development. We believe in people over process. We refine and challenge our agile mindset through various communities of practice. Your voice is important, and we have a commitment to listen in our company wide town halls. We welcome you to join our team!