Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Add an annual turnover of $24.1billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for 13 consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
I am excited to announce an immediate opportunity for a Part-time Inventory Coordinator located at our compound at West London Industrial Estate in Uxbridge.
The Inventory Coordinator will work with and support our Remarketing team and will be responsible for a wide variety of pre and post-sales administrative tasks, including: vehicle check-in, organisation, paperwork, basic data entry and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality, whilst also being extremely dependable, organised and detail-oriented in order to check vehicles in and out with thorough consistent inspections.
Hours per week will be a minimum of 25 but a flexibility and open mind is required as more hours are available when holidays are taken by the team.
Please note: Due to the nature of this role most tasks are completed outdoors and workwear will be provided.
Salary: 17,500 per Annum (salary would be pro rated)
Hours: Minimum 25 hours/week
- Checking vehicle condition and parts upon arrival to the compound
- Driving cars safely around the compound
- Parking cars in assigned locations in the compound
- Organising keys
- Paperwork and basic data entry on computer required
- Releasing cars to transport drivers
- Opening and closing operations, ensuring all security measures are completed
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must have a Full UK Driver's License for at least 12 months
- Legally authorised to work in the UK without restriction