Car Valeter/Driver - Maidstone
Enterprise Rent-A-Car are currently looking to recruit a Car Valeter/Detailer/Driverto join our team in Maidstone!
The successful candidate will predominantly be an on-site valeter, with elements of driving responsibilities. Valeting responsibilities mean you will consistently ensure that vehicles such as cars and vans are washed, cleaned and prepared to a high standard so that they are suitable and ready for hire. He/She will provide a high level of customer service while delivering and collecting a wide variety of vehicles for both customers and other branches. Our Driver / Valeters play an integral part in the success of our business as they are quite often the first and last point of contact for our customers.
This role will be full time, 50-55 hours per week and will include weekend work.
- To wash, clean, valet and detail vehicles inside and out to an exceptionally high standard, ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction.
- To deliver and collect a variety of vehicles, which may include cars and vans, in keeping with the category of your licence entitlement.
- To inspect all vehicles up on delivery and collection to ensure that any defects or damage is recorded, agreed and signed for by the customer, whilst maintaining a strong relationship with the customer.
- Where appropriate to identify any faults on the vehicles and report as necessary.
- To complete all necessary handover paperwork, such as rental check sheets etc., ensuring that all details are correct and accurate.
- To take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and to take reasonable care not to put other people – fellow employees and members of the public – at risk by what you do or don’t do in the course of your work.
- To ensure that you comply with all reasonable requirements of ISO14001 and ISO9001.
- Full, Clean UK manuel driving licence is essential
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take pride in your work
- Organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Have a flexible and positive approach to work
- Hours: 50+ hours per week, over a 7 day operation
- Compensation: Hourly rate, £10per hour
- Benefits: Paid public and private holiday time, Pension scheme, Employee Discounts, and more