Fleet Management Coordinator (Homeworking or office based)
Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and have a growing fleet of over 45,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK.
Enterprise promote a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex E Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
We are excited to announce an opportunity for a Fleet Management Coordinator to join our Fleet Management department based at our offices in Manchester or home based. “Your fleet, our expertise” is at the forefront of all we do, and working as part of our team, you will be responsible for authorising service and repair work, liaising with customers to raise purchase order requests for all completed works and reviewing and processing supplier invoices to ensure best value for our clients.
This is a high profile and busy team that manage prestigious national contracts, so attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience as an Automotive Technician working on commercial vehicles and will have maintenance control and/or commercial recharge experience.
Your duties as a Fleet Management Maintenance Controller will include but are not limited to:
- To manage external service and parts providers ensuring appropriate repair methods are undertaken and replacement parts supplied are of the required standard and cost
- To ensure all services provided to the customer and any costs associated with the service are recouped within the recharge process following the customer specific guidelines
- To ensure all job & systems data is recorded accurately and on a timely basis
- To ensure maintenance schedules and MOT appointments are agreed, accurate and supplied on a timely basis
- To monitor system data integrity and provide reports as required
- To act upon system reports and ensure discrepancies are highlighted and resolved
- To maintain effective response times in relation to call centre duties
- To offer front line customer support, advice and resolution following enquiries
- To allocate calls and resources to ensure that all calls are actioned to comply with agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA’s) and targets
- To ensure Key Account customers and management are regularly informed of call progression/ development through to satisfactory resolution
- Ensure that the necessary processes, procedures, and engineer work instructions are understood and followed, providing a consistent and professional service to our customers
- To perform administrative duties including call handling and data entry/management using our systems
- To aid, advise and provide support to your colleagues by utilising your commercial vehicle background and expertise
- Ensuring all fleet and associated ancillaries under your control are compliant within either customer, legislative or manufacturers guidelines
- Demonstrating a cost focused mindset and displaying excellent cost control within your remit, ensuring that all costs are either recharged or within customer specific parameters
- Ensuring that repairs are completed in the most cost-effective manner whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Ensuring that all invoices are processed within timeframes set
- Meeting customer satisfaction and call response times within Enterprise and customer guidelines
- Using our Incident Management system to meet agreed timeframes for repairs
- Managing and reporting of uptime on customers vehicles and assets
- Adhering to all Enterprise processes and procedures
- Keeping accurate and up to date records
- Demonstrating a commitment to keeping Enterprise values
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Suitable industry qualifications/time served (or demonstrable experience applicable to the role)
- Commercial vehicle maintenance knowledge
- Ability to control maintenance costs and challenge quotes/invoices
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Business standard IT skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- A tenacious, enthusiastic, and flexible disposition.
- Prior experience with call handling/customer service, engineer allocation, customer management
- Be a well organised individual with excellent time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- CPC National qualification preferred