Customer Delivery Driver - Milton Keynes
Add an annual turnover of $24.1billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for sixteen consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car currently have an opportunity for a Customer Delivery Driver to be based at our Milton Keynes location.
The position will entail working in a fast paced, customer service environment delivering our vehicles to customers. Our Customer Delivery Drivers are fundamental to ensure that our customers receive a great service.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Management Team at then branch to lend a hand when it’s needed. So whether that’s ensuring our vehicles are prepared to a high standard and ready for hire, or helping with administrative paperwork you will need to be a team player. The successful individual will be required to provide a high level of customer service while delivering and collecting a wide variety of vehicles for both customers and other branches.
Our Customer Delivery Driver’s play an integral part in the success of our business as they are quite often the first and last point of contact for our customers.
This position will be based at our Milton Keynes location, the successful candidate will work 45 hours, starting from 3pm to midnight Monday to Friday and flexible shifts between 12-10pm on Saturday and Sunday.
This is an extremely challenging and rewarding role where you can directly see your impact on the business.
If you think this role sounds the perfect job for you, please apply directly at the apply button!
- To deliver and collect a variety of vehicles
- To inspect all vehicles up on delivery and collection to ensure that any defects or damage is recorded, agreed and signed for by the customer, whilst maintaining a strong relationship with the customer
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service as this is a customer facing role
- Where appropriate to identify any faults on the vehicles and report as necessary
- To complete all necessary handover paperwork, such as rental check sheets etc ensuring that all details are correct and accurate
- To take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and to take reasonable care not to put other people – fellow employees, members of the public – at risk by what you do or don’t do in the course of your work
- Answering phones and administrative tasks
- Full, Clean UK driving licence is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident and persuasive presentation of ideas and opinions
- Highly energetic, highly motivated, and detail orientated
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage a broad diverse workload, time-managing, prioritising necessary
- Strong commercial sense and ability to think analytically
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
- Hours: 45 hours a week – shift starting from 3pm to 10pm Monday to Friday and between 12pm-10pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Salary: £23,400 plus benefits
- Location: Milton Keynes