Customer Service Apprenticeship - Didcot
If you want to join the largest car rental company in the world and earn while you learn, read on!
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and a great communicator this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
You will undertake a Level III Customer Service Apprenticeship during this opportunity. We are a company that really does reward hard work and if you perform within this period you will have the opportunity to interview for a Level V Leadership Apprenticeship which will lead onto a permanent position at the end of the it.
For more information, check out Vanessa's Story and lots of other great stories on our website to see why apprenticeships with Enterprise are the place to be!
Salary - £13,000 per annum, paid monthly
Hours - 40 hours per week (including rota'd weekends)
Location - Didcot, Oxfordshire
Apprenticeship Level - Level III
Duration - 12-18 months
Benefits - Along with a competitive salary, other benefits include a fun and friendly, fast paced working environment, winning wardrobe vouchers at discounted rates, branch and area social events... and many more!
Responsibilities for this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service either face to face, over the phone or via email
- Working towards targets, achieved by fully investigating each and every customers needs
- Providing administrative support to your branch
- Updating internal databases and systems with a commitment to attention to detail
- Building internal and external relationships and communicating on a variety of levels
- Working as part of a team
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated
- Customer focused
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to progress within a team orientated environment
- Good organisational skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.