Valeter / Driver - Oxford - Full or Part Time Positions
Enterprise Rent-A-Car are currently looking to recruit aValeter/Driverto join our team in Oxford!
The successful candidate will predominantly be an on-site valeter, but will also have some driving responsibilities. Valeting responsibilities mean you will consistently ensure that vehicle’s are prepared to a high standard so that they are suitable and ready for hire. He/She will provide a high level of customer service while delivering and collecting a wide variety of vehicles for both customers and other branches. Our Driver / Valeter's play an integral part in the success of our business as they are quite often the first and last point of contact for our customers.
This is a Full Time position- 45-50 Hours per week However Part Time hours will be considered.
Rota and Hours worked will be discussed at the interview stage!
- To clean and valet vehicles inside and out to an exceptionally high standard, ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction
- To deliver and collect a variety of vehicles in keeping with the category of your licence entitlement
- To inspect all vehicles up on delivery and collection to ensure that any defects or damage is recorded, agreed and signed for by the customer, whilst maintaining a strong relationship with the customer
- Where appropriate to identify any faults on the vehicles and report as necessary
- To complete all necessary handover paperwork, such as rental check sheets etc ensuring that all details are correct and accurate
- To take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and to take reasonable care not to put other people – fellow employees, members of the public – at risk by what you do or don’t do in the course of your work
- Full, Clean UK driving licence is essential
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take pride in your work
- Organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Have a flexible and positive approach to work