Customer Service / Claims Advisor
Are you a passionate relationship builder? Determined to learn? And ready to apply your work ethic to a career you can truly evolve? At Enterprise, it’s all about attitude. We want to get to know you, not just your experience. So, if you can show us that you’re ready to knuckle down and be the people person we need, then we’re sold.
We’re a global business that covers 90 countries and boasts a fleet of more than 1.7 million vehicles. For our 100,000 colleagues, this means going the extra mile to keep everything running smoothly every day. Something you might not know is that we’re a family-run business, meaning people are at the heart of how we think and what we do. As a part of that people-focused approach, we’re also doing more for diversity, which is why we’re proud to say that we’ve been awarded Top Employer for Women 16 years in a row!
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the ARMS® Claims Services team and will be responsible for working alongside some of our largest work providers of non-fault hire and repair. This role will be working closely with Innovation Group who provide the claims services for our non-fault journey and their partnership forms a pivotal part of our customer journey and conversion performance. The role will also work closely with other internal and external business partners including other national team members, our repair network, and our UK sales department.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in the non-fault and insurance replacement arena. You will be in a position to proactively manage and improve our non-fault business processes, including ensuring our customers receive a market leading hire and repair service, whilst ensuring we maintain our recovery potential against the responsible insurance parties. There is great scope for progression within this varied role!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include, but are not limited to, working with the Innovation Group Non-Fault team to:
- Proactively manage and maintain internal and external service levels
- Provide support to our rental branches in the growth of local inbound hire and repair work
- Managing account specific service requirements and analysing account specific MI
- Work with our rental branches to reduce leakage on provision of Non-fault vehicles
- Working with ABS on issues preventing the recovery of the hire invoices
- Communicating with Work Providers on the success and quality of their referrals
- Proactively manage and maintain key performance indicators including conversion percentages
- Proactive management to prevent and resolve complaints
- Make sound liability assessments to determine eligibility for hire
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- An ability to command respect from our business partners
- The ability to organise and present information for a varied audience
- The ability to be calm under pressure
- Strong telephone skills and ability to confidently handle customer complaints
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and develop new ideas to improve the process
- Ability to construct reports using Excel
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
This role is a temporary homeworking position and you may be expected to work from an Enterprise administration office in the future.
Salary:£19,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience with claims or credit hire
Hours:Monday – Friday either 8-5 or 9-6
Office Location: Yarmouth House, 1300 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, PO15 7AE
Please note that all applicants must have the ability to pass a security check involving financial probity and basic criminality