Sales Executive Apprenticeship - Portsmouth
If you want to join the largest car rental company in the world and earn while you learn, read on!
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are now seeking candidates that are passionate about delivering excellent service, hard working and motivated apprentices to join our team in Portsmouth!
If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and a great communicator this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
You will undertake a Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship.
Applicants will be required to have completed a level 3 qualification prior to this ideally – whether this is an NVQ, A-Levels or a Level 3 apprenticeship programme
Salary - £6.83/hour- Paid on the last working day of each month
Hours - 40 hours a week - Shifts Mon - Sun.
Location - Portsmouth
Apprenticeship Level - Level 4 Sales Executive
Duration -18 months
Responsibilites for this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support to your team
- Sales Negotiation both with internal and external customers
- Customer Engagement
- Providing exceptional customer service in person and via written communication
- Updating internal databases and systems with a commitment to attention to detail
- Building internal and external relationships and communicating on a variety of levels
- Working as part of a team
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated
- Customer focused
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Full UK Driving Licence required
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality.