Customer Service Representative - Preston and Lake District - Weekend Work
Add an annual turnover of $23.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of more than 1.8 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer and a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
What is certain is that we encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We have been included in The Times list of Top 50 Employers for Women for seventeen years running, as well as Stonewall’s index of Top 100 employers for LGBT inclusion in the workplace. We have also been recognised as a Disability Confident Leader, currently rank tenth in the Social Mobility Employer Index as well as being named a Race Equality Responsible Business Champion by BITC.
Enterprise is also still family-owned – our CEO Chrissy Taylor is the third generation of the Taylor family to run the company. This allows us to look forward even more confidently to the future, providing the stability we need to pursue the long-term good for our business, our employees and our customers, even in these challenging times.
Our Customer Service Representatives play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and will have a comprehensive introduction to our One Year Management Placement / Internship and Graduate Management Training Programme. For a university student, real world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Preston & Lake District has an exciting opportunity for an Weekend Out of Hours Customer Service Representative.
The Out of Hours Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring that the customer service provided to Enterprise Rent A Car's customers is always excellent by ensuring that a high quality product and service is delivered every time. The successful candidate will be expected to plan and co-ordinate an effective out of normal office hours and late shift operation through clear communicaton and a flexible logistical approach to meeting the needs of our clients and accounts.
They will be responsible for answering incoming calls and provide necessary service for our national accounts. In addition, this person will also conduct follow-ups with our local branches.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, customer-oriented team player.
The role will be based within the Preston & Lake District location. The successful candidate will be required to work varying shifts up to 20 hours per week consisting of weekend and evening shifts.
Monday to Friday 4pm to 11pm
- Customer Service
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies,
- Outgoing calls- callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Customer Contact
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs over the phone
- Greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Prior customer service experience required
- An ability to organise and present information for a varied audience
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- This role is hourly pay at a rate of £10.42 per hour plus commission