Night Shift Customer Service Representative - Scarborough
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing within the local area. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers fantastic opportunities and a quality work environment.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
As such, Enterprise Rent A Car Scarbrough has an exciting opportunity to add to its team of Customer Service Reprsentatives.
The additional Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers face to face. The CSR delivers vehicles to corporate customers and in some instances, drives customers, employees or vendors to and from appropriate destinations whilst giving courteous and professional customer service. The CSR cleans vehicles inside and out either by hand or using mechanical washing equipment.
The successful candidates will be based out of our Scarbrough branch and will be a part of our Out of Hours corporate delivery programme from this branch. The shifts will predominantly be from Monday - Friday starting early afternoon and working till late evening (1pm - 10pm) with some degree of flexibility required around the needs of the business.
- Customer Service
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers in person on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with vehicle inspection, controls and fuel readings on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assessing vehicle condition for returning customers on check-in.
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions.
- Notify management of any known customer problems upon delivery and collection of vehicles
- May be required to answer phones
- Car Preparation
- Clean and inspect interior and exterior of vehicle using 25 point check list
- Complete Vehicle Service Attendent log
- Notify manager of any potential safety and maintenance issues on vehicles and equipment
- Accurately record vehicle damage on delivery, collection and check-in of vehicle
- Drive, deliver and collect vehicles locally or out of area, following all rules of the road
- May be required to conduct customer pick-ups and ride backs
- Must maintain a safe and satisfactory driving record
- Must have customer service experience and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service ability
- Must have a valid UK / EU driving license with and must have no drug or alcohol related convictions
- Must be able to supply satisfactory references