Accounts Payable Coordinator (Option for Hybrid working)
Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and have a growing fleet of over 40,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK.
Enterprise promote a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent are excited to announce the opportunity for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Accounts team based at our Flex-E-Rent Head office in Shrewsbury. This role can also be Hybrid with 2 days a week working from home.
The successful candidate will be responsible for scanning, registering and posting all supplier invoices. Reconciling supplier statements and ensuring suppliers are paid within appropriate time scales and within relevant payment terms. Our accounts team is expanding in-line with the business needs and this is a full time role working Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 17:30pm. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to start their career in finance and progress within the department.
- Scan and register invoices.
- Ensure all invoices are received, approved and processed.
- Match invoices/credits to purchase orders.
- Follow up disputed invoices with suppliers and ensure disputes are resolved in the best interests of Enterprise Flex-E-Rent.
- Ensure payments are made to suppliers only after obtaining correct authorisation.
- Ensure all outstanding invoices are processed before purchase ledger close down dates.
- Opening of supplier accounts.
- Ensuring that the supplier accounts held on our system are updated correctly and all bank details, company names and addresses are current.
- Make BACs payments to suppliers.
- Check and reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- File statements.
- Process staff expenses.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly energetic, highly motivated, and detail orientated
- An ability to work to strict deadlines
- A commitment to enforce the company’s Business Ethics program and uphold high ethics standards
- A full UK driving licence is preferred but not essential
- Computer literate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous accounts payable experience preferred but not essential
- Good telephone manner