Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and have a growing fleet of over 40,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we have a rare and exciting opportunity for an outplant Service Receptionist to join our Fleet team based at Shropshire Council.
This is a full time position working 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The starting salary for this role is £22,250.00. The successful candidate may be required to work Saturday mornings on an adhock basis.
The location for this position is: Longden Road SY3 9EL.
- To undertake the front of house service and to provide effective customer service. Whilst this list is not exhaustive, this will include tasks such as: dealing with customers, answering the telephone in line with guidelines, dealing with daily vehicle defects, administer the Kier check safe system following training, Manage vehicle breakdowns, Manage MOT Bookings.
- Manage compliance events to ensure customers remain legal and compliant at all times and escalate all non compliant events including items such as MOT failures
- Booking in vehicles using the R2C incident management system
- General administration and digital storage of customers documents
- Assist with invoicing as directed
- Managing set inboxes and ensuring emails are up to date and dealt with in an efficient manner
- Updating customers on the progress of their vehicles and documenting through the incident management system.
- Liaise with the Workshop Manager in the vent of any no shows
- Ensure Customers Service level agreements are followed in relation to obtaining authorisation to carry out repairs and follow internal processes
This role will suit someone with experience and knowledge of working on a service desk or as part of a wider fleet team covering vehicle maintenance and customer service,
-Great customer service and administration skills
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to manage own workload and manage multiple tasks at one time whilst keeping senior management updated.
-Proficient with Microsoft office
-Previous experience of using the Kerridge system is preferred.