Claims Assistant - Innovation Group (based in Whiteley)
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are looking for target driven individuals who enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment to join our claims division, based at the Innovation Group in Whiteley (PO15). For more information about the Innovation Group and the location, click here.
You will be immersed within the world of credit hire and the insurance replacement division, where you will be responsible for working alongside our partners, the Innovation Group, in reviewing all new claims to determine their rental and recovery potential against the responsible parties throughout the entire UK. You will have the autonomy to manage your own workload, seeing your claims right through to recovery. You will need great attention to detail, self-motivation and great communication skills with the ability to influence the actions of others - on paper and over the phone.
This is a great entry-level role which could be the first of many - we believe in supporting and developing our people to the full.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively dealing with non-fault referrals from rental branches, local and national work providers, and subscribing insurers
- Managing and responding to incoming queries from work providers and rental branches including: insurance arrangements, damage/accident circumstances, and specific account requirements
- Monitoring SLAs and proactively managing their performance
- Working with rental branches on the provision of vehicles
- Liaising with claims services in Aldershot on recovery of the hire from the at-fault insurer/management of our call-backs
- Communicating with work providers on the success and quality of their referrals
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills (verbally and written) and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and develop new ideas to improve the process
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly excel), internet and telephone skills
- An ability to organise and present information for a varied audience
- Previous experience within insurance, ULR, credit hire, claims handling or claims/debt recovery is advantageous although not essential as full training is provided.