Commercial Vehicle Body Builder - Romsey
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is a division of Enterprise Rent a Car that provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit an Commercial Vehicle Body Builderto cover specific areas within Southampton.
- Have industry experience of building bodies of various types onto a chassis from information provided and in the time frame estimated and to be qualified in this specialist field
- Be able to demonstrate good quality of work right down to the fine detail with the tools and facilities provided
- To ensure the surrounding work area is a safe environment for themselves & others that may be in close proximity and to continually monitor the conditions throughout the progression of each job as it evolves.
- Comply with Depot specific health and safety rules and regulations and ensure the correct PPE is worn/used throughout
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner both at our sites and whilst driving, treating members of the public with courtesy at all times.
- Highlight any shortfalls or issues relating to safety or maintenance immediately to the appropriate manager.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area and ensure all tooling and specialist equipment is tested and compliant in line with company policy.
- Maintain sufficient security measures to prevent theft of company/personal property during and after normal working hours
- To be a qualified welder to BS4872 Standard or equivalent industry recognised standard and be qualified in Commercial Body Building
- Hold a valid UK Car license
- Have a good understanding of transport & HSE legislation.
- Demonstrate good communication and skills.
- Have a good standard of both written and spoken English.
- Good self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and also under your own initiative when required.
- Be a well organised individual with excellent time management.
- Demonstrate a desire for self improvement and enthusiasm to learn new skills.