HGV Technician Apprenticeship- Thetford
If you want to join the largest car rental company in the world and earn while you learn, read on!
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are now seeking candidates to join us as Apprentice HGV Technicians on our new and exciting countrywide training scheme.
If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and looking for a hands on role with great attention to detail this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
You will undertake a Level 3 Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) qualification over a 3 year period.
Salary - £6.00 per hour in the first year, Paid on the last working day of each month. This increase in years 2 and 3.
Hours - 40 hours a week
Location - Thetford
Apprenticeship Level - Level 3
Duration -3 years
Upon successful completion Apprentices will be fully qualified Heavy Vehicle Technicians.
Responsibilities for this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working on a wide range of commercial vehicles in all aspects of heavy vehicle repair and service.
- Fault Finding
- Working as part of a team and independently.
- 5 times per year the company will support you with travel to Derby where you will attend college
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Self motivated
- A good problem solver
- Works well under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- A Full UK Driving Licence or provisional is required for this role
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality.