Associate Product Owner - Entegral - Dartford, Egham, Dewsbury, UK
Entegral, formerly known as ARMS® Business Solutions (ABS), is an integrated software platform that streamlines the post-accident process for service providers working to get a customer on their way and back into a vehicle. Entegral enables communications and collaboration between tens of thousands of bodyshops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, Entegral is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and owner of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand. Created in 2017 from a merger of Performance Gateway, LLC, and Cyncast Inc., both acquired by Enterprise Holdings 2007 and 2014, respectively. Entegral increases efficiency through the entirety of the claims process. When paired with CAPS, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience for the duration of a motor claim. The new name captures the spirit of our company, combining the strength of Enterprise and the integral role we play in the industry. It also represents the integrity we bring to every interaction and the collaboration we foster within the industries we serve.
Our UK based team is seeking an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. As an Associate Product Owner, you will be the liaison between the UK/EU and the North American Product teams. This person will work closely with the UK Product Manager to understand the need of current NA products applicability in the UK/EU and to make sure these are represented in the Entegral roadmap.
Main responsibilities will include the partnership with the NA teams to manage the different NA backlogs (handled by the teams in STL, Madison and Anaheim) and to ensure UK/EU needs are represented by attending backlog refinements, product demos and other Agile artifacts. As an Associate Product Owner, you will aid our team in the UK/EU to cast a vision for our next generation customer solutions as well as our high-demand service solution products.
This person will be responsible for maturing our road mapping process and Agile-based work management construct, by providing the product team with data intelligence, market analysis, competition matrices and additional data that will help the Product teams and the business make better decisions while prioritizing key initiatives and products.
A key player in helping to define, drive and support Entegral’s UK/EU competitive strategy and positioning. You will have responsibility for developing the competitive analysis tools and campaigns for both internal and external product solutions. This person will work cross functionally with Product Management, Product Ownership, Stakeholders and System Engineering teams to assess Entegral’s UK/EU competitive positioning needs, define competitive strategies and communicate competitive positioning to the sales organization.
This position is based in Egham, Dewsbury or Dartford. Remote working will also be considered for this position.
The spirit of a startup. The resources of Enterprise. When you bring your experience and talents here, you’ll join a team of start-up minded creators and leaders. But we’re also part of Enterprise Holdings, one of the world’s most respected companies and owner of brands like Enterprise Rent-A-Car®. For your career, and for your life, it’s the best of both worlds.
For more information about Entegral and other opportunities within Enterprise, go to www.entegral.co.uk
Key responsibilities and accountabilities for this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand Entegral’s market and the competitive landscape, conduct SWOT analysis, understand competitors’ products/solutions, and be the focal point for all competitive analysis
- Work closely with product management, product ownership, and the internal and external stakeholders and the field to ensure competitive differentiation for Entegral’s product portfolio
- Partner with and serve as a liaison between Product Management, IT, other internal partners and external vendors to ensure products are meeting marketing strategies and objectives
- Create competitive analysis and positioning papers, analyze competitor claims, craft and articulate counter examples highlighting Entegral’s UK/EU product’s key benefits clearly and concisely.
- Assist in the creation of the appropriate documents that can be used for both internal and external consumptions such as business cases, product documents, presentations, and other documents
- Use product lifecycle and agile methodologies to ensure delivery of well aligned, high value solutions
- Monitor key performance indicators within owned Products to evaluate product performance and growth
- Help in the development of the product roadmap by assessing the competitive landscape to identify product gaps, competitive threats, and strategic opportunities; provide product management with input into product and roadmap planning and releases
- Assist with the elaboration of epics, themes and writing user stories – as needed
- Evaluate the product progress at the end of every Sprint
- Communicates project status to Product Managers and select stakeholders
- Stay abreast of new methodologies to best serve Entegral’s goals
The successful candidate must possess the following core competencies:
- Have the ability to execute by taking action to meet goals and objectives, follow a business plan and accomplish tasks according to the direction and instructions provided.
- Have the ability to analyse by gathering and examining information from multiple sources, study facts and details whilst considering past experiences and history.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing and demonstrating strong presentation skills.
- Readily adapts to change, moving easily from one task or responsibility to another whilst maintaining the ability to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations.
- Is able to work well with a diverse group of individuals, fostering an environment of camaraderie whilst placing the team’s needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail, thoroughly reviewing information for accuracy and consistency.
Preferred Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or other applicable field.
- Experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Technical Project Manager, Business Analyst, Customer Acquisition, Customer Engagement or Sales Retention environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment