Call Centre - Customer Service and Sales Representatives (Home Based)
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We’re currently seeking temporary home-based Customer Service and Sales Representatives to join our UK Contact Centre for both our Enterprise and Car Club brands. If you believe in going the extra mile to keep the customer happy this could be the role for you! The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and self-motivated. You will also be able to show us you have got what it takes to deal with customer reservations and enquiries every day and offer the right solutions every time.
The role is full-time (40 hours per week) on a temporary 3 month basis with the potential of a permanent role beyond that. You will be allocated shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday-Sunday. While call centre experience is not essential it is advantageous.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions
- Relationship building by maintaining exceptional customer service standards
- Communicating company values to our customers
- Inbound and outbound calls; taking bookings, dealing with customer queries, applications, cancellations and other administrative duties
- Ability to build a personal rapport with the customer
- Target driven/sales aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated
- Must be currently based in the UK
Key (minimum) requirements - Personal
- Working shifts between Monday to Sunday 8am - 8pm (40 hrs per week)
- Must be able to provide a suitable home-office environment which is free from noise and any distractions. (Desk and ergonomic chair are required)
- Must have a suitable alternative location from which to work in the event of an outage
- Strong PC skills and technical aptitude
Key (minimum) requirements – Technical (to be updated)
- A Windows Desktop / Laptop PC (Macs are not accepted)Windows 10 (or above) Operating System
- Internet access provided by a cable or DSL provider - WIRED CONNECTION AT ALL TIMES - WIRELESS CONNECTION IS PROHIBITED
- Router must be VOIP compatible
- Minimum upload speed of 2.0 mbps and Minimum download speed of 5.0 mbps