Customer Support Analyst - Bi-lingual German/English
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We have a very exciting opportunity to join Enterprise Rent-A-Car as a Customer Support Analyst (Network Management Support), you will be the primary contact for any network maintenance requests that are received from our clients. This includes adding and removing shops from a network, sending shop invitations, assisting shops with completing their insurance profiles, reviewing compliance with testing requirements, maintaining client org. structures, answering product specific questions, as well as general site navigation. You will be assigned specific accounts and will work closely with the Account Managers to support new customer implementations, or any changes to client workflows.
This opportunity can be either based at the UK Contact Center in Aldershot or subject to candidates meeting the criteria set within the current Home Working policy, Home Working will be considered.
As a business that believes in employee development and career progression there are a range of future career opportunities available to the right candidates. In fact, such is our commitment to our employees we have been in the Top 50 Where Women Want To Work for eleven consecutive years and have won many other accolades including TARGETjobs UK Graduate Employer of the Year in 2016.
As you would expect of a hugely successful global company there are a host of great benefits too, including life assurance, employee referral bonuses and more.
- Process shop additions, removals, and update requests from clients
- Maintain follow-up with recently added repair facilities to ensure profile and testing requirements are met
- Monitor invite progress and submit shops for review
- Monitor denied shops and resubmit for review
- Support new client implementations
- Maintain client organizational structures within armsbusinesssolutions.com
- Assist program sponsors with reporting requests
- Assist users with navigation assistance and product training
- Work with account managers to ensure all program requirements are being met
- Educate customers on appropriate problem resolutions to minimize repeat requests; provide timely follow-up
- Maintain established service level agreements to manage customer expectations and quality standards; identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist contact center with escalating cases to Production Support team
- Assist the Application Development group with Quality Assurance testing, as needed
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in both German/English
- Relevant call center/contact center experience
- Strong knowledge of all Windows operating systems
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must possess effective troubleshooting, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Must be detail oriented
- Applies, analyzes, and evaluates information to reach favorable outcomes
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible with changing priorities and requirements
- Must have the ability to effectively collaborate and work with others
- Maintains security requirements and adheres to the guidelines set forth by the securities team
- Requires previous customer service experience
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities