European Innovation Partnerships & Strategies Director - Electric Vehicle Technology
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Holdings – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
With the continued expansion we are very excited to open this opportunity for a European Innovation Partnerships & Strategies Director (Electric Vehicle Technology).
The successful applicant will serve as an expert in the evolving EV (Electric Vehicle) charging innovation landscape. This role will partner with the the Global AVP for Innovation and the European VP of Mobility & Project Development to apply expertise gained via external relationships developed with startups, technology leaders, policy makers, trade bodies, energy providers and corporate partners to identify emerging trends and opportunities in the EV technology space. Further, this role will help evaluate the impact of new EV charging trends and start-up solutions to begin prototyping solutions to accelerate revenue and efficiencies while identifying new opportunities for the organization.
- Develop an understanding of the EV market, both current and future, focussing on charging infrastructure and associated technology
- Assess current capabilities and future requirements, timeframes and associated challenges with facilities including space utilisation, power structures and positioning
- Cost, benefit and risk modelling
- Ability to both direct and participate in external lobbying to understand policy and shape changes to both policy and funding mechanisms
- Develop extensive external networking with subject matter experts such as OEMs, local, region, national governments and policy makers, trade bodies, energy providers and emerging technology providers
- Development of external partnerships
- Work with multiple internal departments to both share and garner knowledge
- Work with the Global AVP for Innovation on company-wide initiatives and developments
The successful candidate will be an innovative thought-leader, combining business, research and relationship skills, to help design and build the new innovation initiative within Enterprise Holdings.
- Ability to understand complex data and modelling
- Ability to understand and thrive in technology projects / learnings
- Ability to present findings to multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to travel
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
The role is based at our European Head Office in Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB.
- Salary: Competitive
About the Location
The head office for our European operations is located in the Egham, just 20 miles from London. We are just off the M25 and A30 but also a five minute walk away from Egham train station. Our office building has a stylish, contemporary flair and open workspaces for our growing workforce of more than 600 employees with ample parking onsite. Just a five minute walk and you can be on Egham High Street, surrounded by local shops and restaurants.