Home Working - Customer Service Representative - Out Of Hours Team
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We’re currently seeking home-based Customer Service Representatives to join our Out of Hours team. So if you believe in going the extra mile to keep the customer happy then this may be the opportunity for you.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and self-motivated. You will also be able to show us you have got what it takes to deal with customer reservations every day and offer the right solutions every time.
We are looking for people that can work 30hrs per week covering shifts between 6pm and midnigt during the week and flexible hours on Saturday & Sunday. The salary for this role is £9 an hour.
As a business that believes in employee development and career progression there are a range of future career opportunities available to the right candidates. In fact, such is our commitment to our employees we have been in the Top 50 Where Women Want To Work for 15 consecutive years and have won many other accolades along the way.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Relationship building by maintaining exceptional customer service standards.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers via telephone calls, email and webchat.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Communicating company values to our customers.
- Ability to build a personal rapport with the customer.
- Target driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated.
- Must be currently based in the UK
Key (minimum) requirements - Personal
- 30 hrs per week during evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to provide a suitable home-office environment which is free from noise and any distractions.
- Must have a suitable alternative location from which to work in the event of an outage.
- Strong PC skills and technical aptitude.
Key (minimum) requirements - Technical
- A Windows Desktop / Laptop PC.
- 1 GHz processor.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 80 GB Hard Drive with 12 GB free space.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 Internet Browser or higher.
- Current Anti-Virus / Spyware protection software must be installed at all times.
- Internet access provided by a cable or DSL provider - WIRED CONNECTION AT ALL TIMES - WIRELESS CONNECTION IS PROHIBITED.
- Router must be VOIP compatible.
- Minimum upload speed of 2000 kbps (2.0 mbps) and Minimum download speed of 4000 kbps (4.0 mbps).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS WORK-FROM-HOME OPPORTUNITY REQUIRES SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO UTILISE THEIR OWN HARDWARE / SOFTWARE AND ADHERENCE TO THE ABOVE CRITERIA IS ESSENTIAL