Home Working Customer Service Team Member
Enterprise Car Club is extremely excited to announce a number of vacancies for both Full Time (40 hours/week) and Part Time (up to 30 hours/week) Home Working Customer Service Team Members within the ever expanding expanding division of Enterprise Car Club.
Enterprise Car Club is the fastest growing arm of Enterprise Rent A Car. We have a large fleet of cars and vans spread across an ever-increasing number of UK cities. These vehicles are parked in their own designated bays and can be reserved for as little as half an hour, a day, or as long as needed. Whether our members are running errands, going on a big interview, or just need some time on the open road - Enterprise Car Club is here to help. At Enterprise Car Club our members only pay for the time and distance they actually need a vehicle for, meaning they have all the convenience of a vehicle, without the hassle and expense of owning one!
Due to continued growth in this area, we are seeking a proactive, dynamic individual who works well in a fast paced, ever changing environment. The successful candidate must be flexible, well organised and passionate about good customer service.
As a Club House Team Member you will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have previous experience in a customer facing environment, as well as experience of working in a sales focussed enviroment, and being target driven.
The salary is £8.50-£9 per hour depending upon experience.
- Able to work from home
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Working towards sales targets
- Proactively monitoring reservations activity on screen to pre-empt any vehicle availability issues.
- Responding to requests from existing members to make or change reservations.
- Assisting members with any in-car technology, car maintenance or parking problems and liaising, when appropriate, with technology suppliers, roadside assistance companies and local authority parking services departments.
- Responding to membership enquiries received online or by phone.
- Following up all membership enquiries to an agree timetable and frequency.
- Ensuring that the applicants meet the approved insurance criteria
- Demonstrating sales ability by achieving targets
- Assisting in credit control
Skills and Competencies:
- Good IT skills, database and customer experience desirable
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Friendly personality
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good at working under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Full driving licence and knowledge of cars is useful but not essential
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
Key (minimum) requirements
- Must be able to provide a suitable home-office environment which is free from noise and any distractions
- Must have a suitable alternative location from which to work in the event of an outage
- Strong PC skills and technical aptitude
Key (minimum) requirements
Must be able to provide a suitable home-office environment which is free from noise and any distractions
Must have a suitable alternative location from which to work in the event of an outage
Strong PC skills and technical aptitude
A Windows Desktop / Laptop PC
1 GHz processor
2 GB of RAM
80 GB Hard Drive with 12 GB free space
Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System
Internet Explorer 7.0 Internet Browser or higher
Current Anti-Virus / Spyware protection software must be installed at all times
Internet access provided by a cable or DSL provider - WIRED CONNECTION AT ALL TIMES
Router must be VOIP compatible
Minimum upload speed of 1000 kbps (1.0 mbps) and Minimum download speed of 3000 kbps (3.0 mbps)
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS WORK-FROM-HOME OPPORTUNITY REQUIRES SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO UTILIZE THEIR OWN HARDWARE / SOFTWARE AND ADHERENCE TO THE ABOVE CRITERIA IS ESSENTIAL