Product Owner - Entegral - Dartford, Dewsbury, Egham UK
Entegral, formerly known as ARMS® Business Solutions (ABS), is an integrated software platform that streamlines the post-accident process for service providers working to get a customer on their way and back into a vehicle. Entegral enables communications and collaboration between tens of thousands of bodyshops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, Entegral is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and owner of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand. Created in 2017 from a merger of Performance Gateway, LLC, and Cyncast Inc., both acquired by Enterprise Holdings 2007 and 2014, respectively. Entegral increases efficiency through the entirety of the claims process. When paired with CAPS, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience for the duration of a motor claim. The new name captures the spirit of our company, combining the strength of Enterprise and the integral role we play in the industry. It also represents the integrity we bring to every interaction and the collaboration we foster within the industries we serve.
Our UK based team is seeking an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. As a Product Owner you will be responsible for the execution of our SaaS Product vision and strategy assigned by the UK/EU Product Management leadership team to support our business initiatives. The Product Owner-UK will work with the Product Manager-UK to understand our overall product strategy and how this strategy should be executed within the Product(s) they are responsible for. This role works with a variety of partners to understand business requirements, build and maintain the product backlog, and successfully lead agile projects through their respective lifecycles. This position will also provide a clear solution description and outline of product features for easy comprehension and consumption by the development team, scrum team, and business partners. This position will handle our UK products like Eclipse, EMACs, WBMS, and/or CAPS between other applications.
This position is based in E
The spirit of a startup. The resources of Enterprise. When you bring your experience and talents here, you’ll join a team of start-up minded creators and leaders. But we’re also part of Enterprise Holdings, one of the world’s most respected companies and owner of brands like Enterprise Rent-A-Car®. For your career, and for your life, it’s the best of both worlds.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities for this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage product roadmaps for features and capabilities to ensure alignment of product development efforts with strategic business plans
- Work with the Product Management Team to understand business cases and goals in order to execute on the vision.
- Partner with and serve as a liaison between Product Management, IT, other internal partners and external vendors to ensure products are meeting marketing strategies and objectives
- Assist with the implementation of projects to ensure successful completion within appropriate budget guidelines and project timelines
- Use product lifecycle and agile methodologies to ensure delivery of well aligned, high value solutions
- Monitor key performance indicators within owned Products to evaluate product performance and growth
- Play a key part of development events including planning, refinement, review, retrospective, sprints and daily scrums
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog according to business and product strategy
- Assist with the elaboration of epics, themes and writing user stories
- Evaluate the product progress at the end of every Sprint and accept or reject completed stories
- Communicates project status to Product Managers and select stakeholders
- Stay abreast of new methodologies to best serve digital goals
The successful candidate must possess the following core competencies:
- Have the ability to execute by taking action to meet goals and objectives, follow a business plan and accomplish tasks according to the direction and instructions provided.
- Have the ability to analyse by gathering and examining information from multiple sources, study facts and details whilst considering past experiences and history.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing and demonstrating strong presentation skills.
- Readily adapts to change, moving easily from one task or responsibility to another whilst maintaining the ability to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations.
- Is able to work well with a diverse group of individuals, fostering an environment of camaraderie whilst placing the team’s needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail, thoroughly reviewing information for accuracy and consistency.
Preferred Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or other applicable field.
- Experience as a Product Owner, Technical Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Experience working in an Agile environment