Social Monitoring Coordinator - Bi-lingual German/English
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We’re currently seeking Social Monitoring Coordinators to join our team. So if you believe in going the extra mile to keep the customer happy and thrive in a Customer Service driven environment then this may be the opportunity for you.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and self-motivated.The positions will provide customer support to our customers utilizing online social networking sites to communicate their questions or concerns about our three brands. The primary role of the Social Monitoring Coordinator is to handle general customer and branch inquiries, direct customers to the proper channel of support and resolve customer service concerns via Twitter, Facebook and other social networking sites in both the UK and Germany.
There are also exciting plans to introduce the provision of Customer Support via Web Chat during the coming months and this will become an additional responsibility for the successful candidates who are appointed to these positions.
We are looking for two very reliable individuals who can multi-task, think outside the box, absorb and apply new information, consistently provide excellent customer service, and understand the sense of urgency and discretion behind communication via social networking websites.
The positions are available as either based in the office within the Contact Centre in Aldershot or as a work from home opportunity.
As a business that believes in employee development and career progression there are a range of future career opportunities available to the right candidates. In fact, such is our commitment to our employees we have been in the Top 50 Where Women Want To Work for eleven consecutive years and have won many other accolades including TARGETjobs UK Graduate Employer of the Year in 2016.
As you would expect of a hugely successful global company there are a host of great benefits too, including life assurance, employee referral bonuses and more.
Utilize social monitoring tools to observe & respond to customer service concerns via the internet
- Provide professional, courteous customer service with impeccable use of grammar via written and verbal communication in both English and German
- Accurately quote policies, make suggestions, and assist customers with their rental needs
- Show a solid knowledge of business and vehicle rental process for all 3 brands
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
- Demonstrate and maintain professional verbal and written communication with customers, co-workers and other company staff
- Show initiative towards ensuring a successful rental experience for our customers
- Possess the ability to make sound business decisions quickly
- Employ creative problem-solving skills learned in training and through job experience
- Demonstrate efficiency with applications and phone system: Renter Maintenance, Twitter, Facebook, Odyssey, NatRes2.0
- Future plans to provide Customer Support via Web Chat
Both positions will require fluency in written and spoken English and German.
- Advanced reading, and writing skills in both English and German required
- Accurate typing and data-entry skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to determine which concerns require action
- Strong teamwork and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on current task
- Ability to multi-task with several computer applications
- Solid customer service attitude, self-motivation, and critical-thinking ability
- Superior time management, extremely organized, flexible, and dependable
- Ability to make decisions based on an understanding of Enterprise Rent-A-Car's founding values and mission statement
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated
- Must be currently based in the UK or Northern Ireland
Key (minimum) requirements - Personal
- As the role includes shift-based working, you will be required to work 0700 - 1600 Monday to Friday and alernate Saturday mornings.
- Must be able to provide a suitable home-office environment which is free from noise and any distractions.
- Must have a suitable alternative location from which to work in the event of an outage.
- Strong PC skills and technical aptitude.
Key (minimum) requirements - Technical
- A Windows Desktop / Laptop PC.
- 1 GHz processor.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 80 GB Hard Drive with 12 GB free space.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 Internet Browser or higher.
- Current Anti-Virus / Spyware protection software must be installed at all times.
- Internet access provided by a cable or DSL provider - WIRED CONNECTION AT ALL TIMES - WIRELESS CONNECTION IS PROHIBITED.
- Router must be VOIP compatible.
- Minimum upload speed of 2000 kbps (2.0 mbps) and Minimum download speed of 4000 kbps (4.0 mbps).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS WORK-FROM-HOME OPPORTUNITY REQUIRES SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO UTILISE THEIR OWN HARDWARE / SOFTWARE AND ADHERENCE TO THE ABOVE CRITERIA IS ESSENTIAL