Trainee Fleet Coordinator - (Work From Home / Remote)
Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and have a growing fleet of over 50,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK.
Enterprise promote a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for Trainee Fleet Coordinators to join our Contact Centre Team. Please note this is home-based position.
#LIRemote #WFH #remote
The role will involve learning how to assist customers with vehicle maintenance queries over the phone. Working alongside our current team of Fleet Coordinators you will learn how to schedule, plan, monitor and pro-actively control all routine maintenance. The training will also cover managing and pro-actively controlling unscheduled maintenance, including roadside breakdowns and to ensure a high standard of customer service.
This role offers fantastic progression opportunities via our in house training and development programmes. We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work every year since its inception, and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
We are looking for an organised and proactive individual with excellent communication skills, who enjoys problem solving and working with customers and colleagues alike to ensure an exceptional customer experience. You will be able to demonstrate a keen work ethic and be looking to work in a fast paced environment.
In return we will offer a competitive salary with performance related pay rises as you progress through our training programme. You also get a whole host of benefits and a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and career with Enterprise – a business with over 100,000 employees worldwide.
This is a full time position working 42 hours per week Monday to Friday and every other Saturday from 8.00am to 12.00pm.
- Transport/Fleet Maintenance/Vehicle Rental experience would be beneficial, although full training will be provided.
- Applicants must have a permanent residence with a designated working space (home office, spare room etc) which is clean, ventilated and free from any form of distraction or excessive background noise.
- Applicants must be able to make use of their own desktop/laptop PC with either integrated or external webcam and microphone.
- Applicants will provide their own internet/broadband in this role (minimum technical requirements apply). You must connect to the internet via a WIRED connection as the phone system will need to be connected to your router.
- Regardless of your socio-economic background or educational history, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know how if there is any way we can make the process easier for you.