UX/UI Design Engineer 3 - Entegral - Dartford, Egham, Dewsbury, UK
Entegral, formerly known as ARMS® Business Solutions (ABS), is an integrated software platform that streamlines the post-accident process for service providers working to get a customer on their way and back into a vehicle. Entegral enables communications and collaboration between tens of thousands of bodyshops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, Entegral is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and owner of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand. Created in 2017 from a merger of Performance Gateway, LLC, and Cyncast Inc., both acquired by Enterprise Holdings 2007 and 2014, respectively. Entegral increases efficiency through the entirety of the claims process. When paired with CAPS, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience for the duration of a motor claim. The new name captures the spirit of our company, combining the strength of Enterprise and the integral role we play in the industry. It also represents the integrity we bring to every interaction and the collaboration we foster within the industries we serve.
Our UK based team is seeking an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. As a UX/UI Design Engineer you will assist in the design of engaging, intuitive experiences across our product suite of web applications. You will solve complex problems by mapping user journeys, creating low-fidelity sketches and wireframes, to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes. You will collaborate with fellow UX designers, product managers, business analysts, subject matter experts and software engineers throughout the design process.
This position is based in Egham, Dewsbury or Dartford. Remote working will also be considered for this position.
The spirit of a startup. The resources of Enterprise. When you bring your experience and talents here, you’ll join a team of start-up minded creators and leaders. But we’re also part of Enterprise Holdings, one of the world’s most respected companies and owner of brands like Enterprise Rent-A-Car®. For your career, and for your life, it’s the best of both worlds.
For more information about Entegral and other opportunities within Enterprise, go to www.entegral.co.uk
Key responsibilities and accountabilities for this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and defining experience maps - what is the flow the user takes to accomplish their tasks, where do they begin and exit a feature?
- Sketching and creating wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and clickable prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas for complex web applications
- Utilising observations, research and analytics to help with ideas, conducting tests to help validate them
- Working with the product and engineering team to understand feature requirements, champion user experience needs and then turn those needs into concepts, mockups, prototypes and design specifications
- Contributing and maintaining our style guide, pattern library and component library to ensure consistency throughout our product suite.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills & experiences:
- Experience as a UX/Interaction designer, or related experience.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and XD, or other similar UX related tools
- Exceptional eye for detail, ensuring quality of the design is upheld from concept to release
- Sound design fundamentals: colour theory, visual hierarchy, typography and iconography
- Act as a continuous learner who actively seeks out and gives feedback to improve the experience
- Strong portfolio featuring design work that showcases visual and interaction design
- Flexibility, curiosity and ability to embrace complex design problems
- Ability to present work with confidence to a variety of audiences and make design decisions based on research
- Comfortable designing responsive experiences from mobile, tablet and desktop
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, User Experience or related field (Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction) preferred
- Experience designing business enterprise web applications or new software products a plus
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS, Angular, and/or other common UI frameworks, so you have an understanding of what is realistic and can collaborate with developers