LCV - Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Mobile - Uxbridge
Enterprise is excited to announce the opportunity for a LCV Mobile Technician to cover the West London area.
To help understand and find out more about our Flex-E-Rent division of Enterprise, please visit: https://www.flexerent.co.uk/
Fully Negotiable based on experience
Overtime rate paid at 1.25%
Van for business use
- A competitive base salary with an exceptional career progression plan providing pay increments as you progress, along with a yearly salary review
- 5 Stage Training Program to gain Master Tech Status within 1 year
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 with service, plus bank holidays
- An additional paid day ‘My Purpose My Time’ for volunteering
- No additional travel time - start and finish on your driveway
- Company van (for business use only)
- Access to a broad range of career progression opportunities and industry leading training
- Employee Assistance Programme to support the wellbeing of our employees
- Company life assurance at 3x salary
- Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
- Mobile Phone
- 42hrs per week Monday -Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm with overtime opportunities
- West London and surrounding areas
Training and Development
We offer ongoing support and development for all employees. As a technician you will get OEM Manufacturer training with a variety of manufacturers. You will also receive both in-house & External training courses for all our products/services for the FlexE Rent Fleet. As a Technician in the Enterprise business, you can progress to a Master tech via our 5 stage Technician progress map and will benefit from the rewards that come with this achievement.
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections ensuring all vehicles are safe and road tested.
- Prepare all vehicles for MOT.
- Service and maintain all vehicles to the highest standard.
- Whenever called upon, attend breakdowns.
42hrs per week Monday -Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm with overtime opportunities
- Strong organisation skills
- NVQ level 3 in Engineering for Vehicle Maintenance and/or City & Guilds Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Engineering
- The ability to work alone and manage your own time
- A full UK or EU driving licence with a maximum of 6 points - Class 2 preferred but not essential; training can be provided
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions