Driver / Fleet Technician - Enterprise Car Club - Wolverhampton/Telford/Cannock
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Holdings– a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Our Car Club division, Enterprise Car Club, is currently recruiting for a Driver/Fleet Technician to join the team.
Enterprise Car Club is Britain's largest car club network. We now operate in over 25 cities across England, Scotland and Wales and the club now has around 50,000 members using the service. Our cars and vans are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reserved by the hour or day. The cars are conveniently located in designated parking bays near to where our customers live and work and can be reserved online or by phone in advance, or at the last minute. We take care of insurance, tax, servicing, parking permits costs and even cleaning, so all our customers need to worry about is enjoying their journeys.
This varied role will involve undertaking a variety of tasks to keep our fleet of Car Club vehicles running smoothly and trouble-free for our members. This is a field based position working within the NW Birmingham area (Wolverhampton/Telford/Cannock).
You will be a self-starter who enjoys problem solving, working under your own initiative and if you have a passion for cars, even better but it’s not essential to be successful in the role.
In return we offer you a great start within the company, as well as training and development opportunities as Enterprise Car Club grows across the UK.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please go ahead and push the apply button to submit your application.
Duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Attending vehicles at their roadside locations to troubleshoot problems
- Conduct routine safety checks on fleet of vehicles
- Delivering and collecting of vehicles
- Maintenance and cleaning of vehicles, including small fixings
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other employees who are responsible for onsite Car Club vehicles at our other corporate sites
- Must have a full, clean valid UK driving licence
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without direct daily supervision
- Proven problem solver
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and to Enterprise Car Club members
- Previous vehicle maintenance experience an advantage but not essential
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Hours: 40 per week, shift rota - 4 weekday shifts plus one day at the weekend.
Salary: £17,825 per annum