Customer Service Representative
We have an immediate vacancy for a Customer Service Representative to join our team based within the offices of one of our largest business parters, BGL.
This is a fast paced and varied environment, which offers a great opportunity for candidates who have a desire to develop a wide variety of skills and to start and progress their career within Enterprise.
Who are BGL?
Founded in 1992, BGL has become one of the UK’s biggest consumer insurance brokers, with more than 8 million customers. BGL Group is the Insurance Group that owns Compare the Market, the leading price comparison website, often recognised by their adverts featuring a family of meerkats.
About the role
You will start as an Assistant or Representative (dependent upon prior experience) and quickly progress through our newly formed career path. At Enterprise, the world really is your oyster. This role has arisen as a result as a recent internal promotion to an account management position.
Location: Paragon Business Park, Wakefield
Hours: 40 hours, during standard business hours (flexibility required between 8am-6pm)
Benefits: Fun & friendly working environment, discounted rates on rentals for yourself, friends and family, health cover, stakeholder pension, dental plan, winning wardrobe & many more!
Duties involved will include, but will not be limited to:
- Proactively manage and maintain key performance indicators.
- Manage the responsiveness of our business partners to complaints.
- Manage and resolve customer and business partner complaints.
- Manage account specific service levels by analysing performance MI.
- Show initiative and self-motivation to proactively prevent problems in the delivery of service levels.
- Present new ideas to improve current processes.
Suitable candidates must be able to display the following qualities:
- Confident working with external business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, lead by example and proactively manage performance, service and quality.
- Ability to command respect from our business partners.
- Ability to organise and present information for a varied audience.
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Strong telephone skills and ability to confidently handle customer complaints
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and develop new ideas to improve the process.
- Ability to construct reports using Excel.
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.