Customer Support Representative -EMACS
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car, a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. To strengthen our technology portfolio, Enterprise has recently acquired E.M.A Computer Solutions (2018) ltd. (EMACS) develop, install and support innovative, cutting edge, vehicle bodyshop management software. The EMACS software enables its customers to operate efficiently, creating a profitable and successful business. Click here for further information on EMACS
We are seeking an energetic and reliable professional to join our team as a Tier 1 Customer Support Representative within our EMACS office in Dewsbury.
The successful candidate will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, using company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to Tier 2 Customer Support representatives or the managerial team when necessary. Our Tier 1 Customer Support Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers’ product issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Initial training will be provided to familiarise you with our software across our entire product range. You will then join our customer support team, providing first line telephone and email product support for our award winning bodyshop management software for customers throughout the UK and overseas. You will be responsible for ensuring that all customer support requests including telephone calls, emails and Support tickets are dealt with in a professional, courteous and timely manner to our expected high standard. All customer support requests should end fully resolved and the customer kept informed of the progress of their request. You may also be asked to carry out general clerical tasks for all departments of the business.
- Ensuring customer calls are always answered promptly
- Support issues are logged/dealt with correctly in an efficient and professional manner
- Issues are always fully resolved and none are left unattended
- Notes of the support call/issue are imputed onto the open ticket on the support centre
- Ensuring support issues are resolved to a mutually satisfactory outcome as rapidly as possible and customers are kept informed of the progress of on-going issues
- Carry out day to day office tasks (e.g. SMS Monitoring , Order fulfilment, brochures)
- Previous customer service experience or suitable qualifications essential
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good general IT skills and knowledge.
- Self-confident and self-motivated.
- Confident articulate communicator, both face to face and phone.
- A drive to consistently deliver world class service.
- Can “do”, go the extra mile attitude.
- High level of professionalism
- EMACS product knowledge preferred but not essential
- Automotive bodyshop industry knowledge preferred but not essential
- Regardless of your socio-economic background, university/college attended, subject studied and level of education attained, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.